Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Job Era !

Holla!


Good News Alertt.....
*drumrolls*
Got myself a job !! Yeay!! Allah is great !
It was unexpected at first when I first got called for an interview,
but if you put it this way, if it's meant to be yours, no matter what, it shall be yours.
Alhamdulillah. So thankful and happy.
I will be starting on 3rd June.
2 weeks of orientation at PETRONAS Leadership Centre, Bangi.
Then I'll be off with my new life in Kerteh, Terengganu for the next I don't know how many years. 
Kerteh is just an hour and a half ride from Kuantan. So, no worries. (trying to keep myself positive)
:D


I'm a CHEMIST!
Oh, dream came true... 
Please pray that I'll be a good employee. :)

So for those of you who are still waiting for job opportunities, be patient, your time will come. Okay?
And for those who have already get your offer or getting yourself start into something, congratulations!! 
Wishing all of you lovelies, the best in everything.
Remember, no matter who you are, never forget your roots, dignity and integrity.

Lots of love.

During my recent graduation day with the classmates. 



4 comments:

Asyik Izas said...

congratulation dear..

Cik Kumbang said...

Congrat :)

nadiarustham said...

thank you.. :)

Izzatie said...

congrats akak.. suka tengok akak success!