Tuesday, May 31, 2011

13 things that I hate

Saw this one somewhere on twitter.
One way of telling you I've just join twitter. :p
Search me up : yayarustham :)


So, here we go:


 #1 Dikejutkan pagi pagi dengan nada marah marah and paksa. I'll have no trouble waking up whatsoever if cakap ngn I baik baik. Tu je.


#2 Sayur bernama Peria


#3 Mint Sauce yang dah bercampur dalam my main dish especially if I'm ordering lamb. Spoiil.


#4  When I have no money in my wallet and suddenly pergi jalan kat mall and macam banyak barang cantik nak beli. Bila ada duit, semua barang pun macam tak cantik. Aish.


#5 When I nak sangat speak my mind out but I can't, due to respect or it's just not the right thing to do.


#6 Taken advantage of


#7 War


#8 Whenever my loved ones fight. :(


#9 Waiting


#10 Failing an exam or test. I hate that feeling. 


#11 Flirtatious guys.


#12 When my phones keep restarting before it even started. Baru sampai 'enter password', then ter off. And it continues.


#13 When the one you care most, turns into a stranger in a split second. 


This I love. :) Me and lil sis goofing around being Betty. :p  

1 comment: