Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A little loud. A little tangy.

*"I'm never going to talk about it here, there, or anywhere.
Cause she's my angel, she's always guiding me, and to me, she was never gone. Al-Fatihah."


Assalamualaikum and Hye!!
I hope it's not too late to wish you a very happy new year. 2012! Turning 23! and the list goes on. 
Alhamdulillah, 2011 has been a hell of a ride. Ups and downs, hardship and tremendous fun at the same time, learning and teaching, growing (mind) and stunting (height). :p


ALOT have change. Psychically, mentally. I'm a different person now as you can see. I feel different, I want to be different. I want to be a better person in life and to Allah's eyes too. With Allah's willing.


So how was your new year? Mine of meaningful. My second time celebrating with my dear A together with his cousins and loved ones. 


Going through final exams right now. This morning was the first paper, and I have 5 more to go.


Polymer Chemistry
Environmental Chemistry
Inorganic Chemistry
Spectrochemical Analysis
Occupational Safety and Health Act
Finance (minor

Well, my aim for 2012 would be...

*Be a better Muslim and a better person.
*Graduate by end of this year! Amin Amin Amin.
*Brush up cooking skills.
*Start an online business this coming break.
*Be a better daughter & sister.
*Be a better partner towards Asri Ibrahim, my love. (dah cukup bgs dah ni rasanya. :p) <3
*I pray for Mr A to achieve his goals and dreams too. 

Some pictures of our day trip to start our new year. :)















Love,
NR.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Singgah blogwalking sini... suke tgk gambar2 kat blog ni...