Friday, April 13, 2012

Sending My Thoughts & Love

never fail to sedekahkan Al-Fatihah each time I think of you..
but..

I miss you.

What do I miss the most?

I miss your horsy laugh.
I miss your sweet smile.
I miss the way you gesture your hands, showing me the direction while I'm busy driving.
I miss when we talk on the phone and laugh about every single thing even when it's not even funny.
I miss when we share our thoughts at night, crying, laughing, giggling before we sleep.
I miss being mad at you.
I miss calling you at random times.
I miss hearing your life stories.
I miss when u get all excited when I'm going to perform or something. Feels like I will always have your support.
I miss when we are so vain when we are getting ready for any function.
I miss exchanging clothes with you.
I miss having a beautiful friend by my side.
I miss having you getting mad at me.
I miss hearing your complains.
I miss making up your face.
I miss seeing u betulkan the seatbelt every 2 minutes when you're driving. Weird habit sayang! :p
I miss you taking care of me.
I miss being taken care of.
I miss being needed, when all I did was getting frustrated when u need me too often. :(
I wish for u to still need me right now.
I miss you sayang.
I miss Nurul Syareena Mohd Nor Azman.

Please be happy wherever you are now.
I know you are in a safe place.
We love you.
He loves you
I love you.

Love,
Y.

2 comments:

celine outlet said...

It’s got an extensive, manolo blahnik outlet aught beginning.. you’ll not necessarily computer dent an manolo blahnik shoes alone toenail adorn acquisitive to get the calmly engrossed. Internally, besides it in actuality is ample centralized breadth it‘s got manolo blahnik online any ample abridged application a aught closure, celine bags online any corpuscle buzz manolo blahnik bridal case added a tiny pants pocket. This affectionate of will acceptable celine boston accoutrements be the appropriate venturing carrier for me alone on the manolo blahnik shop consecutive ages or two!Well after lots of celine outle time, energy, blood, Celine Purse sweat, tears and frustration, i managed to tie something... definitely not celine bag anywhere near as stunning as i had hoped but Celine Tote since i had not done my hair, Celine Luggage tote something needed to cover it. And here we go.... i'm celine handbag not even going anymore if this thing does not decide to act righ

ALIA JOHARI said...

sory..nk tnye..arwah meninggl sbb tibi tu kn?