Monday, December 1, 2014

Fast & Obvious

Lately I've been noticing I want everything to move really fast. 

To finish uni years fast. Check
To work right after graduate. 2 weeks after graduation. Check.
To buy a car. Two months after working. Check.
To get married with long time boyfriend. 1 year after working. Check.
To own a house n live together as hubs and wife. Almost. 3 months after marriage, finally rent a house together. Check.
To have a baby. So far, not yet. Hee. And that's obviously out of my nor A's control. 

Suddenly I'm starting to breathe. Cause the next thing on my to do list, that I've been acting really fast on everything that was on the list, I finally can't rush. 

Therefore, I would like to take the time with A to relax and calm myself down from all the rush that I have been through. I would like to enjoy A's company, to give A all my attention... Right? I should do that...

And oh ! Also to equip our new home with calmness vibe and maybe a sofa? Come on baby... when will I have my sofa that we saw at SSF that would look so lovely with the cushions that I already bought at H&M home deco yesterday?? I need that fast!

Pweuhh.

No comments: