Thursday, January 6, 2011

Droplets

Olla..
I'm all alone in my room right now. Just got back from dinner. Kat William. Portion die seriously big. Me and my friends ordered seafood spaghetti and then amik kau. Cukup utk share 3 orang. Syareena's out with her family. Her little bro is leaving to Kuala Kangsar tomorrow, so I guess they are having a family dinner or something. 


Esok my class at 12.30pm. Supposed to have chemistry lab esok pagi but normally the first week mmg takde lab. So I guess I can sleep abit late tonight and bangun kaw kaw lewat esok. :p 


Bought myself a study table yang boleh lipat today. Cukup la kot. Cost me RM27 je. Almaklumlah, hidup berpindah randah ni. Last semester the owner of my house provided me with an awesome study table. Tp rumah baru ni cam takde pulak. Kat hall bawah ada lah 4 study tables, but I guess semua already taken. One of my principle in studying, kene ada study table tetap and kene ada planner. That's all I need to stay focus. And I kene ade buku2 yang banyak tersusun rapi kat tepi that meja study. So, skarang ni ok la kot InsyaAllah.


Semua mende dah cukup rasanya. Tomorrow plan nak pergi one of my senior's house nak ambil notes and buku2 yang patot pulak. Then weekend rasa macam nak balik abang's place. Tgk la macammana. The weirdest this happened tadi petang. Somehow I terlanggar simen longkang btol2 dpn my car when I was about to move my car from the parking lot. Serious tak perasan mende tu kat depan. And now, I guess I scratched my rim a little and caused some damage to my inner bumper. I'm scared..what should I do.. Even though it was only a minor accident but still.. the first time ever my baby atos kene scratched. :( I hope the cost of fixing it tak banyak and harap things will be just fine. What a bad moment.


Ok lah, nak get prepare myself for tomorrow's class and then I guess, off to bed!


XOXO.
Love,
Nadia.

No comments: