Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Take A Risk

Assalamualaikum W.B.T
I'm safely back at Shah Alam. Masih tak tenteram kat sini. Haven't exactly settle down but I'm working on it. Cuti lama sangatkan. Biaselahh. And oh! Before I forget, Happy New Year !!! 2011 babe. I'm officially 22 this year. Goodness! Another year older, another year wiser (just sent this to Meen for her 22nd birthday wish. :p) . How was your new year celebration? Mine was a blast. Had a quiet bbq dinner with some close friends at an awesome place. Something that I would remember for the rest of my life. :)


I'm renting a room at a new place, somewhere not very far from my previous. I guess I nak share how my new room looks like lah.. 
Here we go..

ma bunk..

 her bunk. :p



takde la cantik sangat macam those ikea display rooms. :p But comfortable enough for me hidup hari2. :)


Classes mostly dah start. I think semester 2 ni is getting much tougher. My subjects for this semester, 


Analytical Separation Method
Organic Chemistry II
Physical Chemistry II
Korean I
Ethnic Relations
Report Writing
Principles & Practice of Management

Good luck to me la kan? Banyak betol subjects. 
I'm hoping that this year akan lebih best and bermakna compare to last year. Still can't believe that I'm turning 22. Yet, I guess my parents still thinks I'm 17 most of the time. *sigh..
Cleo's Star Gazer stated that, 
Waste time keeping everyone else happy and opportunities to prove your worth will pass you by. 
Exactly what I'm feeling right now. 

K lah,
Tanak cakap banyak.
Ade free time, I'll blog again soon.

Love,
N.R


No comments: