Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm So Bored I Actually Answered ALL These

100 truths


1. Last drink : Plain water 

2. Last phone call : Abang Azmir 

3. Last text message : Ari Wibowo

4. Last song I listened to : Fever - Meiko

5. Last time I cried : 2 weeks ago if I'm not mistaken


HAVE YOU EVER 

6. Gotten back with someone I broke up with : Practically yeah, if u mean off and on.

7. Been cheated on : Alhamdulillah, never. 

8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nope

9. Lost someone special : My late Tok Abah. 

10. Been depressed : Of course. I'm just a normal human being

11. Been drunk and threw up : Not interested


THREE FAVE COLORS 

12. White

13. Purple 

14. Green 


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011) 

15. Made a new friend : Yes. Many of them! <3 

16. Fallen out of love : Nope. I'm sticking myself with the same person and insya'Allah, it will remain this way. :)

17. Laughed until you cried : Always!

18. Met someone who changed me this year : Oh totally. Kak Sally/Shahir. Never thought it will turn out this way. 

19. Found out who my true friends are : Oh definitely. Been depressed about this for quite some time

20. Found out someone who has just been talking about me : Refused to know,  don't actually care

21. Kissed anyone on Facebook : kisses are not just for anyone! 

22. How many of your Quibblo friends do you know in real life : I have no idea what Quibblo is?

23. Eye Color : Dark brown

24. Pets : Nope for the moment

25. Changing name : Sticking to this

26. Last birthday : Last year

27. Time I woke up : 12.03 pm :|

28. At midnight : I think I was talking on the phone

29. Something I can't wait for : to finish my degree!!

30. Last time I saw my Mother : couple of hours ago before I went inside my room

31. One thing I could change : the amount of zeros behind the current balance in my bank. :p

32. Listening to : the sound of my aircond

33. Talked to a person named Tom : I have non

34. Getting on my nerves : Someone who don't listen to others. All they know is talk about themselves

35. Most visited web page : Facebook. No argument. 

36. Real name : N.M.R

37. Nicknames : Yaya, Nad, Mek Ya, Che Nad, Lulu? ;p

38. Relationship status : Emotionally taken but keeping things casual. :)

39. Zodiac sign : Libra

40. Gender : Femeimei!

41. Primary school : Methodist Girls School, Kuantan

42. Middle school : SABS

43. High school : SABS

44. Hair color : Originally dark dark brown/black.

45. Length : S
houlder

46. Height : 5 feet 2
47. Skin : Fair


48. What do I really like about myself : the level of toleration that I have

49. Piercings : on my ears

50. Tattoos : haram

51. Right or left : right


FIRST: 

52. Surgery : something got to do with my nose 

53. Piercing : my earlobes

54. Bestfriend(s) : first? Annabeth I guess. :)

55. Hero : Tommy, The White Ranger from Power Rangers! :D

56. Love : Someone I met when I was 13. 

57. Heartbreak : The same person that had my first love I guess? ;p

58. Death in the family : My uncle on my mom's side

59. Time you got grounded : I can't remember but definitely during my high school years.

60. I'm about to : sleep anytime soon

61. Listening to : the sound of the aircond

62. Waiting for : a goodnight call I hope

63. I'm feeling : not at ease 

67. Lips or eyes : both would seemed appealing if I have something on you. :)

68. Hugs or kisses : hugs. :)

69. Shorter or taller : taller of course. I'm short enough. :p

70. Older or younger : older

71. Romantic or spontaneous : spontaneously romantic

72. Stomach or arms : haha. not really into over the top physical condition thingy. anything acceptable will do if u insist

73. Sensitive or loud : not to sensitive and not too loud

74. A hook-up or relationship : definitely a relationship type of girl


HAVE YOU: 

75. Kissed a stranger : kalau stakat belaga laga pipi tu, yeah..

76. Drank hard liquor : never and don't intend to

77. Lost glasses or contacts : nope

78. S_x on first date : never in life

79. Broken someone's heart :  i hope not

80. Been arrested : not that I could recall. :p

81. Turned someone down : yeah. and was filled with guilt

82. Cried when someone died : yeah..

83. Fallen for a friend : fortunately, yes. :)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 

84. Myself : most of the time. :)

85 Society : hmm. 

86. Heaven : yes

87. Santa Claus : not really

88. Love : I do

89. Angels : yes

90. God :  of course. hanya satu


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 

91. Had more than one bf at a time : never. never know how

92. Did I sing today : of course. melalak je kerja nya.

93. Did something illegal : many times. for instant, langgar traffic light bila lampu merah. :p

94. Go back in time-- I wish

95. Did you hear the word is love? : meaning?

96. Afraid of falling in love : sometimes

97. Last time I lied : day before. -.- 

98. Late, early, or Right on time : always early. better.

99. Give my life for others : if that's what I'm supposed to do, I will

100. Am I afraid to post this : No. tapi tired nye! Menyesal start! ;p

No comments: