Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Under The Illusions to Choose

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart


Happy Tuesday people.
8 ways to win my heart? Hmm. Susah sangat nak fikir because I'm the type of person yang susah nak dipaksa. If I like you, no matter what effort u put in, there will always be a spot for you in my heart. Hehe. But from the beginning mcm nothing, then it will stay that way la kut. So, how? 


I choose not to answer this cause even I don't have any idea on how to win my own heart. So, suprise me and if you succeed, the heart will be forever yours. ecewah. Nadia gediks! I know. :p


Banyak songeh kan I nie? HAHA. But I know, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Kalau dah indah tu, macammane2 pun indah la jawabnya. So things can't be force. You are what you are. And I believe, kita pun kene lah ukur baju di badan sendiri kan. I don't have high hopes in this. All I want is to have a happy life with someone who truly loves me the way I am now, and for the rest of our lives. Jodoh pertemuan di tangan Allah. :)


Till then,


Love,
NR.

No comments: