Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For

Day Five(tipu sunat): Six things you wish you’d never done.


Ya ampun. I'm so deadly busy doing revision to deal with 3 of my final papers. So sorry for the delay. Hari ni and smalam baru lah dapat bernafas sikit. But yesterday I was out the whole day, so was too tired to belog when I get back. 
So, let's get to today's day question. :)


I believe in life, never regret, just learn from every situation and every mistakes u've been through. Tapi.. untuk soalan ni,
let me answer jugak lah k.


.........
.......
.....


*after a couple of minutes thinking*
susahnye nak fikir. currently macam bukan dalam mood penyesalan. Aha. I'm happy with everything that's happening right now. So, how eh.. I'll think harder.....Oh this post is so negative. Tak bagus tol menyesal menyesal ni. Ok, here we go.




1. I wish the highlighter thing never happened. Then everything won't be as complicated as now.


2. I wish I had the guts to say certain things out loud. Then complicated things won't tend to happen. 


3. I wish the thing with my previous HMs never happened. It's so frustrating leaving and graduating from Arau with that condition with certain people that I think, are important to me throughout the past 2 and a half years I was there. We spend almost every single day together, helping each other out, laughing at each others joke, sharing beds, sharing life experiences. Hurm. I really wish we never have to be like this. Honestly.


4. I wish I isi ke lapan lapan ruangan kosong dalam my college application tu with the exact course that i've always wished for.  Hurm. But maybe Allah dah tentukan this is my path, a brighter future for me perhaps. Amin..


5. I wish yang I tak masukkan baju dalam machine just now. Now I'm all tired to hang dry it.
uhu.


Love,
NR.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

cause it just might come true

Unknown said...

Every body likes single beds because it is very easy
To settled in our room. Now my child was stopped
fall from bed.
Single Beds